- Version information of Dangerous Goods Database
- More information about version 13.0
- Restriction reports
- Next presentations
Version information of Dangerous Goods Database
As of 10th of December 2020, the new version 13.0 of the Dangerous Goods Database internet application is available.
More information about version 13.0
Version 13.0 contains the following new features compared to the last version:
- Inclusion of 62 new dangerous goods, new evaluation of nine dangerous goods.
- As part of the revision of entries for pesticides, a number of chemical formulae have been added to the Dangerous Goods Database, which are now available in the topic "Names (Namen)" in the tab "Synonyms (Synonyme)".
- Under the new menu item "Notes on the demo application (Hinweise zur Demoanwendung)" in the "Help (Hilfe)" menu there is a list of substances included in the demo application.
Currently, there are no reports.
Currently, no presentations planned.