- Version information of Dangerous Goods Database
- More information about version 13.0
- Restriction reports
- Next presentations and lectures
Version information of Dangerous Goods Database
As of 10th of December 2020, the new version 13.0 of the Dangerous Goods Database internet application is available.
More information about version 13.0
Version 13.0 contains the following new features compared to the last version:
- Inclusion of 62 new dangerous goods, new evaluation of nine dangerous goods.
- As part of the revision of entries for pesticides, a number of chemical formulae have been added to the Dangerous Goods Database, which are now available in the topic "Names (Namen)" in the tab "Synonyms (Synonyme)".
- Under the new menu item "Notes on the demo application (Hinweise zur Demoanwendung)" in the "Help (Hilfe)" menu there is a list of substances included in the demo application.
On Tuesday, the 6th of July 2021 there may be service outages of the the websites and the applications of the Dangerous Goods Database between 5:00 am and 8:00 am caused by system updates.
Thank you for your understanding.
Next presentations and lectures
|10. May 2021|
31. Münchner Gefahrgut-Tage (31st Munich Dangerous Goods Seminar)
Agenda of the event (only in German)